пятница, 11 февраля 2011 г.

Mott lands Glamorgan post

New South Wales have revealed that Matthew Mott will take up the position of head coach of Glamorgan.

Mott has spent the last seven years with the Blues, firstly under coach Trevor Bayliss before taking on the chief role four years ago.

He took them to the inaugural Champions League title in 2009, beating Trinidad and Tobago in the final, and also led them to a Sheffield Shield title and victory in the Big Bash Twenty20.

Mott was also assistant coach to the Australian side that made the final of the T20 World Cup in the West Indies last May.

"I have had a fantastic seven years at Cricket NSW and will miss the place and the people immensely, but I believe the challenge at Glamorgan is something that really excites me on a number of different levels,"he said.

"Certainly the opportunity to experience a different culture and broaden my cricketing horizons, as well as provide my family with an opportunity to see another part of the world is something that I very much look forward to."

Mott will travel to the UK following the conclusion of the domestic season Down Under.


Source

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий